ENVIRONMENT, QUALITY AND SAFETY POLICY
Quality is the degree of satisfaction our customers receive in relation to our company. It can only be provided by a company with experience (50 years), aptitude and attitude, able to apply this concept to the cutting result. This is how we understand it.
Our customers are characterised by their extremely high demand for quality and service. To this end, at Oja-Rem we use the most avant-garde management tools and we work in an extremely meticulous way to control our results.
At Industrias Oja-rem, S.L. we progressively pursue total quality and environment friendliness as some of the company management strategies, in addition to assuming the following commitments:
- To provide services and products that fully satisfy our domestic and foreign customers’ expectations and needs.
- To comply with current legislation and any other requirements undertaken by the organisation.
- To prevent any contamination which our activity might cause via the adoption of good environmental practices and to improve our processes as necessary.
- To minimise environmental impact associated with our activity bearing in mind the resources available.
- To assign the necessary resources to efficiently manage industrial risk prevention.
We meet the requirements of the following standards: UNE-EN-ISO-9001: 2008, ISO/TS 1649: 2009 and ISO 14001: 2004. We also foster the ongoing improvement of all areas of activity in our organisation.
GUIDELINES FOR TREATING MATERIAL AND PACKAGING RECEIVED
Packaging: Once the product has been used, the packaging becomes non-hazardous waste to be treated as such, via delivery to an authorised agent and/or recycling Company. In any event, possible reuse of the packaging on your premises should be considered prior to treating it as waste.
Discarded Parts: We should like to inform you that in the event parts shipped have to be discarded, they become non-hazardous waste (provided they are not impregnated with hazardous chemical substances), and as such should be treated via delivery to an authorised agent for recycling, thereby complying with current legislation at all times. In cases where the parts have been in contact with hazardous chemical substances, they must be treated as hazardous waste for safety reasons and delivered to an authorised agent, thereby complying with current legislation at all times. In any event, possible reuse of the parts in other processes should be considered prior to treatment as waste.